We use Pastel Payroll to do the payrolls. I am a Pastel Payroll consultant with 25years’ experience and a qualified Payroll Administrator and Tax Practitioner.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Preparing the payroll including the processing of overtime, loans, bonus schedules, advances, travel claims, retrenchments, directors fees, etc
- Processing employee’s annual, sick, compassionate and other leave days taken.
- Advising management of the total salary cost to be paid to staff.
- Submission of electronic UIF declaration file to the UIF commissioner.
- Preparing a schedule to advise Management of the amounts due for statutory payments (PAYE, SDL & UIF) and other third party payments (e.g. medical aids, retirement funds, garnishee orders, etc.).
- Providing you with various payroll reports as agreed on during the set-up phase.
- All payslips and reports will be emailed to the client.
- Preparing electronic IRP5 and IT3(a) certificates, as required by SARS.
- Submission of the electronic IRP5 and IT3(a) certificates to SARS.
Charges will depend on the amount of employees on the payroll per pay frequency. EG. A monthly payroll for 10 staff would be 10 pay slips, but a weekly payroll for 10 staff would be 40-50 pay slips, depending on the month having 4 or 5 weeks.
The service is charged per pay slip, with an annual +- 10% increase
Fees for 2016 (exclusive of VAT)
- Up to 5 R300 per month (A set fee per month)
- Up to 10 R50 per payslip
- Up to 25 R40 per payslip
- Up to 50 R30 per payslip
- 50+ R20 per payslip
An initial once off fee is charged for the setup and taking on of opening balances if we need to do a manual take-on. There will not be a take-on fee if we receive a pastel Payroll backup.
Termination of contract is one month written notice, from either party.